FINTS India RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINTS India RO

FINTS India RO ForumZ

4 posters

Show The Way To Promote

GM Fathin
    GM Fathin
    Admin

Show The Way To Promote Empty Show The Way To Promote

Post  GM Fathin Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi,guys we have good no of online now but we still need some improvement so i leave it to u.Tell as how to promote our server..Best One will get a God Set as PRIZE cheers cheers cheers

Following Info Needed
    Ingame Name-
    Idea-
    Unforgiven

Show The Way To Promote Empty Re: Show The Way To Promote

Post  Unforgiven Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Some basic things I would like to say -

1.> All know how desperate inRO people are to play Ragnarok, Everyone is waiting for inRO to open again. Bring to their notice. There are loads of cafes in Mumbai, Give them server CDs, You should be aware of Ragnarok cafes that had inRO players. That would be the best place to advertise.

2.> Try to advertise the server in sites and blogs frequently visited by ragnarok gamers.

3.> Register under top 100 and top 200. Make the current players vote for it in there as well. Once it comes in the top 100 or 200 list It won't be that hard but getting it till there will be a Long Journey.

4.> Existing players should feel comfartable and should not get bored, organise events and make the server more and more intresting.

Anything else that comes in my mind will be added later.

-Krish and Jay.
    Char Name : Unforgiven
    cake
    cake

Show The Way To Promote Empty Promote Fints India RO~*

Post  cake Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 am

-Can advertise fints RO on different search engine (torrent site on wich many ppl visit and are likely 2 join) cyclops

-Put up screenies of event or seige/pvp on different sites

-There are also blogging websites that offer free blogs (online pages under their domain) and you simply register with them, to create one. Make attractive 1's so ppl pay attention to thm

-Pay Per Click advertising is a great method of promotion. You can find this method in many different places. For example Google's Adwords is one of the most popular pay per click programs on the internet. Here's how it works: You bid for certain keywords that describe your site and products or services that you offer. When someone does a search entering those keywords, they are brought to your advertisement listing.

Ingame name:- Spellz Casterz
    GM Fathin
    GM Fathin
    Admin

Post  GM Fathin Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Nice One Anymore?.....lets wait bounce bounce
    WaRGuRu
    WaRGuRu

Post  WaRGuRu Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:31 pm

1st : best of all..... make some client patcher... so we dun have to download the patch from rapidshare or similar..... just get the patch client.... and updates will be download from the same

2nd : remove hamachi as intermediate connection...... make use of some kinda static IP.....

3rd : instead of so easy to get stuff... make it tougher...... remove all God equips tht u throwed away tht day

4th : make lvling a little tougher... so all hunt for stuffs while they lvl up
    GM Fathin
    GM Fathin
    Admin

Show The Way To Promote Empty @above

Post  GM Fathin Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm

i m using dyndns but the prob is i m not able to login ..
    i opened the ports,everything done and even i can tht server online on blackout status
    WaRGuRu
    WaRGuRu

Post  WaRGuRu Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 pm

dynamic DNS u cannot use for server... tht requires IP on XML setting
    i mean slclient.xml

another improvement can be done is

5th : remove tht heal dog.... or just make him to do heal... no other buffs....

6th : remove @warp commands

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content